Tuesday, February 19, 2008

13 Tips for Selling Your Home in Winter

Below is a link to a recent article regarding tips for selling your home in the winter. When the snow is swirling and would-be buyers are scarce, a few extra steps could make a difference.

13 Tips for Selling Your Home in the Winter

I hope you find this article useful. If you have any questions or would like additional help selling or buying a home, please feel free to contact me.

By the way, if you have a friend or family member who is looking to buy or sell a home, please pass along their daytime phone number and I would be happy to follow up with them. Remember, I am never too busy for your referrals!

I can be contacted in several ways:

Email: deb@debrakukulski.com
Phone: 847-516-6760
DebraKukulski.com

I am a licensed Illinois Realtor with Re/Max Unlimited Northwest.

No comments: