Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Real Estate CyberTips!

To my valued friends,

I am pleased to be sending you our special Real Estate CyberTips
E-Newsletter, which, in very concise form, will provide you with monthly
Cyber tips and tricks along with our pointers to Internet places of special
interest to real estate owners, investors and related professionals.


Please click the link below to access your copy of the March Issue of
"Real Estate CyberTips"


RE CyberTips

This month's issue includes the following Tips:


* People Detective Extraordinaire -- On the Deep Web
* Switch Tasks With Ease!
* See The World Your Way With Virtual Earth!
* Energy Savings from Uncle Sam


I hope you enjoy "Real Estate CyberTips". Please let me know at any time
if I may be of help with any of your real estate needs. To contact me via email just click on my name below. Or, you can always call me at 847-516-6760.

Kindest Regards,


Debra Kukulski

Debra is a licensed Illinois Realtor with Re/Max Unlimited Northwest.

No comments: