Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Cary, IL FREE Kite Flying Contest in Lions Park! Let's Go Fly A Kite in McHenry County!


Cary, IL FREE Kite Flying Contest in Lions Park! Let's Go Fly A Kite in McHenry County!

The Cary Park District is putting on a free kite flying workshop on 4/12/08 in Lions Park from 10-11:30a.m.

Categories include: highest flying kite, smallest and largest kite, most unusual kite and more.

What a great spring event! They require that children be accompanied by an adult.

Lions Park is located on Silver Lake Road just north of Three Oaks Road in Cary.

For more information you can call or visit the Cary Park District website:

Phone: 847-639-6100
Web: http://www.carypark.com/


If I can be of assistance to you, please do not hesitate to call or email me. It will be my pleasure! By the way, if you know of someone that could benefit from my high level of service, please call or email me with their name and daytime phone number and I will make sure to follow up and take great care of them. My business keeps growing from your referrals.

My Direct Number At The Office Is 847.516.6760

No comments: