Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Do You Qualify For Short Sale As An Option To Foreclosure?

I have spoken with many homeowners lately, who are either facing foreclosure now or think they may be soon. Many have wondered if they would qualify to do a short sale and if I can try to help them do one to avoid foreclosure. I can definitely try to help a homeowner that qualifies and this video explains it really well. I am trained as a Certified Distressed Property Expert, CDPE, and if I can help you or someone you know, or if you'd just like to discuss your situation with me, please give me a call and it will be my pleasure to assist you and do all I can to help you to try to help you avoid foreclosure.


Remember, in addition to a Realtor that is trained in doing short sales, you also need to consult with tax professional and an attorney.









My Direct Number at the Office is 847.516.6760





Do you qualify for a short sale?



If I can be of assistance to you, please do not hesitate to call or email me. It will be my pleasure! By the way, if you know of someone that could benefit from my high level of service, please call or email me with their name and daytime phone number and I will make sure to follow up and take great care of them. My business keeps growing from your referrals.



There are fabulous buys on the market....now is a GREAT time to buy real estate in IL, especially for MOVE UP Buyers, Waterfront Buyers, Vacation and Second Home Buyers, Investors and First Time Buyers!


To Search Homes For Sale, Please Contact Me Directly Or Feel Free To Search On My Website!

No comments: